First of all, you need to understand that there are no perfect tripods. There are three main characteristics – stability, lightness and reasonable price, but at the same time, a tripod can combine no more than two of them. That is, in all cases, you will have to compromise. By the way, this is why professionals usually have several tripods for different occasions. So what do you need to pay attention to?
- Here we choose between aluminum and carbon fiber. Aluminum tripods are cheaper, more stable and heavier. Carbon – much lighter, usually less stable and more expensive.
- The number of sections. The more sections, the smaller the tripod folded. But it should be understood: each other section impairs its stability. In addition, a tripod with many sections is inferior in reliability. However, there are cases when compactness is most important.
- Feet diameter.
- Central column.
- Tripod height and shooting.
- Base diameter for the tripod head.
- Tripod dimensions when folded.
- Cargo hook.
- Tips of the legs.
- Tripod legs lock.
- Level ground.
- Product: http://lashopguide.com/product/12-flexible-wrapable-legs-tripod-with-quick-release-plate-and-bubble-level-redblack-for-nikon-d40-d40x-d70-d90-digital-slr-cameras-w-herofiberi%C2%BE-ultra-gentle-cleaning-cloth/
You should pay attention to all these limitswhen choosing a good tripod for shooting. In more detail, we will tell about these parameters next time.